No screen input after suspend

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Sep 30 13:33:24 CEST 2009

Jim Morris wrote:

> I am using qtmoko, but I don;t think this is related as restartinf qpe does not solve the problem.
>
> We are using the latest andy tracking.
>
> Occasionally after waking up from suspend everything works except the touch screen input, I can ssh
> and all seems ok. The side buttons work, but the touch screen input does not.
>
> Has anyone seen this happening on other dists? It could be qtmoko, but it is suspicious that a qpe
> restart won't fix screen input.

Same problem here, touchscreen stopped working after night in suspend. I
have built kernel without latest touchscreen changes and will try if
that help. The older kernel and modules are here:

http://activationrecord.net/radekp/qtmoko/download/experimental/uImage-v13.bin
http://activationrecord.net/radekp/qtmoko/download/experimental/modules-GTA02_qtmoko-v13-a3587e4ed77974ad.tar.gz

Regards

Radek