Some improovements for your OaUa

Matthias Huber matthias.huber at wollishausen.de
Wed Sep 30 14:59:59 CEST 2009

Marcel schrieb:
> Am Mittwoch, den 30.09.2009, 13:02 +0200 schrieb Matthias Huber:
>
>> Hi Marcel,
>>
>> here are some improovements for the Eieruhr (bavarian: OaUa):
>>
> OaUa: Almost guessed that seeing the subject and already thought about
> renaming Eieruhr... I'd like to see an american pronounce "OaUa" :D
>

>> - using knob symbols from stock icons
>>

> Oh, nice! With stock icons it's impossible to change font/icon size,
> isn't it? (My try using modify_font() didn't work.)

it was before impossible to set the font size. I am searching further
for the solution, but until yet, i didn't find any.

>> - killing mplayer
>>

> I didn't even have the idea to use mplayer's stdin through
> communicate()... :)

:-))))
> New version is up at
> http://d-a300.selfip.net/files/eieruhr-0.3.tar.gz
> Have you tried installing on the Neo using setup.py and got the same
> error? Maybe I should send the bb recipe to the SHR guys and see if it
> builds for them, if we get the ready-made package from the feed it's no
> problem anymore...

root at om-gta02 /tmp/eieruhr-0.3 # python ./setup.py install
running install
error: invalid Python installation: unable to open
/usr/include/python2.6/pyconfig.h (No such file or directory)

Do you want to represent yourself on the wiki in the Community Updates
for 30.9. ?

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Community_Updates/Draft_2009-09-30