[Shr-User] Offline SHR Manager - First Release 0.1

Stroller stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Sep 30 16:15:12 CEST 2009

On 30 Sep 2009, at 14:32, Christ van Willegen wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 3:08 PM, Stroller
> <stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
>> I used to be able to do this by Bluetooth, on my  Mac & using a
>> previous phone. I rather assumed there was a standard Bluetooth
>> framework for this?
>
> When I did this with my previous phone and my Mac, the SMS message
> never made it to the phone's memory.
>
> Since we're talking a different phone here, we can do with the message
> whatever we want, but it was still annoying!

I don't care about this myself, but if there's a standard way for the
PC & phone to talk over bluetooth then that feature would be part of
the phone's implementation of the protocol.

I can't remember if active pairing was necessary (on each occasion),
but I really liked the way the phone alerted the computer of incoming
calls & SMS. That was really nice.

Stroller.