MC Navi

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Thu Apr 1 15:15:23 CEST 2010

Dnia 2010-04-01, czw o godzinie 00:31 -0800, Mike Crash pisze:
> Hello, I'm going to release new version of MC Navi and I want to make maps
> available for direct download. So I want to ask, what country do you need?
Hi Mike,
Poland please :)

> Second question - what do you prefer, car navigation or outdoor navigation?
> Just to know, what to do next...
Definitely car
Additionally it would be great if MCNavi would read Cloudmade's maps
binary format. Or generally some vector based map format.

Thanks for your great work, and keep going on!

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521

Email secured by Check Point