Is Neo Freerunner a phone? (with Android)

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at
Thu Apr 1 15:28:14 CEST 2010

> Last night it just keep charging. It was on 100%, so I just unplug it.
> In the morning, when I connected the charger, it booted (?!). I
> checked the battery level and it was 4%. Next time I'll try to use
> Cleanoid to see if it still drain the battery.
I am afraid it is still draining the battery. I can use my FR for about
8~10 hours with Android - current "featured" release.

Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521
/\   - against proprietary attachments

Email secured by Check Point