apt sources latest qtmoko

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Apr 1 17:35:27 CEST 2010

On Thursday 01 April 2010 15:01:36 alfa21 wrote:
> hello,
> I've qtmoko v19 on my gta02 now (was shr), it's very rensponsive and i like
> it. :)

thanks :)

> just a question:
>
> why in apt sources i can only find v15?
> is qtmoko.meurisse.org the right one to use in debian?

I am doing just jffs2/tar.gz images. I dont enough time to create and maintain
.deb packages. You can try to ask Vicent to include more recent packages. Or
someone else wants to do it?

> kind regards!
> ps: writing emails in qtmoko messages, if you touch the text to move the
> cursor (or select words), you loose the keyboard and it's impossible to
> edit again! :(

Hmm strange - i believe this was fixed. Do you see the white triangle for
changing input methods in right upper corner?

Regards

Radek