TclFltk 1.0.195 Released for Openmoko Phones

Iain B. Findleton ifindleton at
Thu Apr 1 23:16:04 CEST 2010

A new release of this GUI development environment has been placed on the
sourceforge site. This release cleans up a lot of minor bugs, runs
somewhat faster, implements sound feedback for actions on the touch
sensitive screen, and implements an additional rendering scheme that
delivers a gtk like appearance to applications.

I have also put a couple of demo applications, an image viewer and an
accelerometer application, that
have been updated to use sound feedback and some other functional

See for the list of files and

Send comments or complaints to me at ifindleton at

Iain B. Findleton