Upgrades for SHR-unstable

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 03:35:24 CEST 2010

Ok for those who have not upgraded their freerunners, or can't and want to
know about the joke here is a screen shot
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/pfqKNbzh6AIrRh1HhR2HyQ?authkey=Gv1sRgCNj1tKmli4afRA&feat=directlink

Please no one get mad at me for pointing out the obvious joke in the SHR-U
build.