OMNewRotate 0.5.7 is out!

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Mon Apr 5 01:05:55 CEST 2010

http://blog.1407.org/2010/04/04/omnewrotate-0-5-7-is-out/

After about 11 months since the previous release, I've just released
omnewrotate 0.5.7 (after short lived 0.5.5 and 0.5.6 as I found out a
dangling patch in SHR-Unstable's recipe and did a mistake on the 0.5.6
release) which integrates Tim Abell's init script change and the
aforementioned patch.

As I'm running SHR-Unstable, your mileage may vary but it's likely it
will work :)

As usual, the download links are at the project’s Google Code site for
omnewrotate (see the featured downloads section):

    * the ipk of this release (OpenPGP sig).
    * and its tar ball (OpenPGP sig)

Enjoy!