mike at mikecrash.com
Tue Apr 6 23:38:42 CEST 2010
It's up to everyone to try and cry.
But for me - I want functionality, that is not present in both navit and
tangogps. And I want functionality, that is not present in any navigation I
1. Create route by clicking on crossroads - I need it for cycling (not
2. Sport tester with stopwatch, distance meter and track log (running,
cycling), what I missing is pulse meter (what about bluetooth sensor?)
3. show tourist roads and cycle roads (not implemented yet)
4. switch different views of map - car/cycle/foot/... (not implemented yet)
5. save and upload track logs to web
and anything what I find usefull
I know, I'm at the beginning. And if someone finds it useful, I will be
And what about TangoGPS? Very good bitmap navigation, I use it too, but
needs large amount of data to download, hard to update maps, no navigation
at all etc.
And navit? On freerunner unusable, very slow redraw, very slow routing, ugly
voice, hard to extendible
View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/MC-Navi-tp4835841p4861464.html
Sent from the Openmoko Community mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the community