[ANN] GTA02-Reworks & Freerunners with all fixes already applied

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Apr 8 15:08:39 CEST 2010

Dear all,
just in case you did not notice, we are now offering three different
rework services to improve what Openmoko, Inc. could no longer continue:

a) Buzz-Fix (only needed for A5 and A6 models) to solve a GSM buzz
signal in the microphone sound path
b) #1024 fix to protect the GSM TI Calypso system from self-reset when
trying to go into deep sleep (improves battery standby time)
c) Bass-Fix improves the low-frequency output for the Headset Jack

We offer them all separately or in any combination.

And, we have applied b) and c) to stock devices that came right from
the factory:

GTA02A7++	#1024 and Bass fix applied
GTA02A7+	#1024 fix applied (sufficient if you are not interested in
listening sounds on a headset)

More information:
http://www.handheld-linux.com/wiki.php?page=1024-Rework
http://www.handheld-linux.com/wiki.php?page=Neo%20Freerunner

And, we are constantly working to improve the Freerunner, so be
prepared for further announcements.

Nikolaus

Mobile Office Solutions
by Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
Buchenstr. 3
D-82041 Oberhaching
+49-89-54290367
http://www.handheld-linux.com

AG München, HRA 89571
VAT DE253626266
Komplementär:
Golden Delicious Computers Verwaltungs GmbH
Oberhaching, AG München, HRB 16602
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nikolaus Schaller

Digital Tools for Independent People