I'm selling one Freerunner ver. A6 - shipping to Italy and Europe

-= Apertum =- info at apertum.it
Thu Apr 8 15:34:13 CEST 2010

   Hello to all,

I'm selling one of my two Neo Freerunner GTA02 Ver.A6, because of limited time to play with.

It's fully functional and it has been used as my daily phone for some month. Now i have a N900 and i'll use my second Freerunner only to experiment.
The display it's without scratches at all. I've bought from Pulster the device in march 2009, V6 version. No buzz-fix, but i never seen any problem with that here in Italy (my GSM operator is "Wind-Infostrada"), also from people that i'm calling.

I'm selling the FreeRunner with following accessories:

- 512 MB micro SD
- original battery 1200mAh, in a good state (used as daily phone only form 2-3 month)
- original power adapter + plug multi-standard
- Stylus pen from Pulster

If you are interested i'm selling it for 99 euros + Shipping fees to Italy or Europe (i'll use a standard insured shipping, not expansive). If anyone interested, contact me.

Thanks, have a nice day! :-)

--
Andrea