qtmoko v20 (testing)
psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Apr 9 21:42:06 CEST 2010
i have uploaded new testing qtmoko images with 2.6.32 kernel. Current stable
images v21 are still based on andy-tracking 2.6.29 kernel - i will do anounce
for them in separate mail.
You can download as usually from  check homepage  and sources .
Here is list of changes since previous testing version (v18):
- more sane power management values by default (suspend after 5 minutes)
- workarounded stray mouse clicks in X
- backported accelerometers from andy-tracking
- backported usb host mode from andy-tracking
- wifi is now alwas available after boot
- hopefully fixed bug #80 (lost sms, thanks to Judge_Gregg's great bug report)
- added path to /usr/games (for scummvm and other games)
- modified kernel config - all FR hardware is not build in
I hope we are again closer to working phone with 2.6.32 kernel with this
release now. There are 2 things missing now:
1/ bluetooth is not powered on after resume
2/ xrandr is not working (screen goes white)
So if you are adventurous you can use this version and report bugs, otherwise
you can use v21 which can be more stable.
The kernel patches were sent to kernel mailing list and they current state can
be found here .
More information about the community