[QtMoko] no WLAN support nor USB networking with Windows 7 in QtMoko v18? (FR unusability rant)

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch
Sat Apr 10 14:18:32 CEST 2010

> > [...]
> I'm a full time linux user but sometime I need RNDIS too.
Uhmm. Ok. I'll look then that its also in the defconfig for htcdream then.
Because probably we will run into the same problem there

> anyway I can suggest you to do backups of your (also non-critical) data
>  _before_ a critical upgrade... and yes, upgrades on moko are _always_
>  critical also if tagged as "stable" ;) (in the past I've lost my data too)
Basically you should alway backup critical data!

> > Anyway, sorry about my complaining and ranting.  Sometimes I allow my
> > actions to be based on my emotions instead of logical reasoning;  of
> you are a human, welcome between us! :)
I suggest Hypericum tea. It helps overcoming this unneeded human weaknessed:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypericum

> bye
bye
	leviathan