tangoGPS community development, patches (was: tangoGPS magnify patch)

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 12:47:55 CEST 2010

2010/4/12 Joshua Judson Rosen <rozzin at geekspace.com>:
> So, how *should* I collaborate? What mailing-list should I use?
> When I fix an upstream bug, in what BTS should I publish the patch?
> Where can we talk on IRC about current developments in tangoGPS,
> if anywhere?

I agree. After my second translation patch (fixing a few typos and
adding a few more translations) was not included, found out only by
waiting a few months for the next TangoGPS code drop, I dropped
contributing until there is a proper version control system where one
can see if changes are committed or not, and a mailing list. It's now
been a year or two since that.

There is unofficial, non-endorsed IRC channel nowadays. I wouldn't
mind if there was an unofficial, non-endorsed version control system
and mailing list as well.

-Timo