tangoGPS community development, patches (was: tangoGPS magnify patch)

Stephen Pape srpape at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 18:02:05 CEST 2010

"Aces" in your sleeve? You mean you're keeping the development process
intentionally closed to discourage forkers? What?

There's no reason you can't have a public SVN with read only access to
everyone except your chosen few. Google code or sourceforge would work
fine.

Why does all this discussion go on in the openmoko mailing list
anyway? Why don't you have your own project forums/bug
tracking/mailing list/whatever?