[QtMoko] How to install tangoGPS?

Margo keegiveel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 22:20:22 CEST 2010

Hi,

How should I install tangoGPS on qtmoko? I did:

# apt-get install libexif12 libcurl3-gnutls libgconf2-4 gpsd
# sed -i 's/DEVICES=""/DEVICES="\/dev\/ttySAC1"/' /etc/default/gpsd
# sed -i 's/START_DAEMON="false"/START_DAEMON="true"/' /etc/default/gpsd
# wget http://www.tangogps.org/downloads/tangogps_0.99.2-1_armel.deb-Openmoko
-O tangogps_0.99.2-1_armel.deb
# dpkg -i tangogps_0.99.2-1_armel.deb
# reboot

But tangoGPS can't get the fix. Did I miss something? Do I have to
change something in tangoGPS settings? I'm using v20. I had the same
problem with v18. Previously I was using the ghislain's installer
images. These had tangoGPS installed by default and it was working
fine there.