project customers

Kosa kosa at piradio.org
Mon Apr 19 03:40:52 CEST 2010

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) escribió:
> On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 02:18:45 +0200 Bernd Prünster <bernd.pruenster at gmail.com>
> said:
>
>> ever heard of the touchbook?!

I had not, but it looks great. I'll do some reading 'couse it looks very
much like the device I was talking about. 299 or 399 + 29 for gps usb
dongle + 80 of 3g seems a reasonable price to me.

> or joojoo... or one of the 1894 "mee too" ipad clones coming out (varying from
> arm based to x86 based). there is no room for a freerunner core based pad... -
> pushing that many pixels means more grunt. the gta02 already couldnt handle
> what it had. by a large margin. just buy one of these me-too pads and fidddle
> with it. hell if "tangogps" is the killer app - does an open os matter?

Come on Raster, you know open os matters a lot. I didn't say tangogps is
the only good app, I just said a bigger screen would be great for gps
apps, as well as for lots of other apps.

And I think there is  a lot of space for a Freerunner open pad based if
we talk about cutomers if you fix the already known bugs. Museums, cars,
schools, etc, etc, etc. This is about project customers, right?

Kosa

- Un mundo mejor es posible -