Battery lifetime

Alex Theotokatos alex.theoto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 20:21:41 CEST 2010

Hallo.

I have a freerunner a7 and  I bought it 3 months ago.
The battery lifetime is too short...
I mean, when I use it as regular computer, a full charged battery with
suspends e.t.c. takes almost two days to discharge.
But when I insert sim card and I use it as shell phone with 2-3 short
phone calls, a full charged battery with suspends e.t.c. takes 18
hours to discharge.
So every day I have to change it again and many times in the midday.
Where is very small difference on battery discharge between suspended
and not suspended.

I use QtMoko for OS.
Is this issue common on small computers?

Thank you...