[SHR] Podboy 1.6.1
vfebvre at easter-eggs.com
Wed Apr 21 23:19:11 CEST 2010
Many releases has been out since last announce here, so it was really
time to do a new one.
Here is a summary of changes since the 1.3.0 release
* Lot of improvements in feed parsing and in chccking of updates.
* Add multi-selection in lists (podcasts and episodes).
* Podcasts can be renamed.
* Downloads can be canceled.
* Played episodes older than a specified amount of days (defined in
Settings) can be auto-deleted on every startup.
* Episodes can now be tagged as "(un)deletable" in page "Episodes". All
episodes with a status "undeletable" will be ignored when auto-deletion
of old played episodes will be done on startup.
* Enabled OGG audio format support. Ogg support has been added 3 months
ago, but it was so far disabled due to a bug in GStreamer oggdemux
* New internal widget: Notify dialog. It is used to notify user when an
operation, that can take some time, ends.
Podboy is a podcast aggregator/player written in Python/Elementary.
* Designed to be finger friendly, fast, and easy to use
* RSS, Atom feeds
* User interface in Elementary
* Auto-suspend is disabled during playing
* Playing is stopped on incoming GSM call
* Bluetooth A2DP support
* Import from OPML file
Suggestions/feedback/bug reports are welcome.
More information about the community