qtmoko v21

Korosu Itai korosu.itai at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 11:57:56 CEST 2010

Hi! I have installed qtmoko 21 recently and it works mostly fine.

Suspend seems to work properly to me. I haven't tried sms yet, but I've
tried some calls and the problem is the audio volume. I can hear the other
phone (low, but I can hear it) but the other person (the one not using the
neo) almost can't hear me. Is there anyway to change volume in calls?