qtmoko v21

Shashank Bharadwaj shanka.mns at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 13:07:21 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Joif <fdvjoif at vodafone.it> wrote:
> Also, it happend two times that after a suspend the moko didn't recover, I
> had to remove the battery.

Even I have faced this issue. Actually 2 times just today. Over the
week it has happened quite a few times. The only pattern that I can
see if this issue is more prominent if I manually suspend the phone.
(i.e. short-press the power button).

A bit of detail on my issue:
When I try to resume, (sometimes) the display is shown properly, but
the touch screen is still turned-off I guess. I can see everything on
the phone, if I get calls, I can see them, but can't answer. Even the
hardware keys work fine (the AUX button brings up the Task Manager)
but I can't touch anything.

--
Regards
Shashank