Videos of OpenMoko in action

Cristian Gómez cristianpark at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 20:51:43 CEST 2010

Jon, Liyueh

Thank you so much for point me to the videos, they are exactly what I was
looking for. The only thing that I must say it's that there was another
video where with FreeRunner help, they turn on a lamp (like home automation)
and I really want to see it again hahaha.

* Don't Worry.......Be Linux!!!!
* Cristian Gómez Alvarez
* Ingeniero en Sistemas y Computación --- Universidad de Caldas
* Almera Information Management
* Comunidad de Software Libre Manizales
* Linux User #463617
* Mi Blog: http://cristianpark.sehablalinux.com