Videos of OpenMoko in action

Cristian Gómez cristianpark at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 21:33:10 CEST 2010

I found the video that I said and others that are quite amazing too:

- Home automation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZuR1yE9A40&feature=related
- Voice Assist Keypad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjwf6aX2Kak&feature=related
- Driving a car with the FreeRunne:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqFObEg73Lg&feature=related

IMHO we should have a wiki page for this videos. If it doesn't exists, I'll
create it...

If you find more related videos, please post them

* Don't Worry.......Be Linux!!!!
* Cristian Gómez Alvarez
* Ingeniero en Sistemas y Computación --- Universidad de Caldas
* Almera Information Management
* Comunidad de Software Libre Manizales
* Linux User #463617
* Mi Blog: http://cristianpark.sehablalinux.com