/ GTA02 kernel sources?

Werner Almesberger werner at
Mon Apr 26 19:33:04 CEST 2010

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> That also raises more general questions:

I asked Joachim. I hope I got the details right:

- Openmoko Inc. still pays for the domain and the

- The domain is owned by Openmoko Inc.

- the name servers serving the domain are Harald's
  or from the Netfilter project

- As far as I could puzzle this out, the servers are owned by
  Openmoko Inc., however, Harald and/or Gismo would get notified
  if anything was to happen to the servers.

- The servers are managed by Joachim and Gismo, in
  their spare time. (The physical machines are at Hetzner.)

- Werner