/ GTA02 kernel sources?

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at
Mon Apr 26 20:10:20 CEST 2010

Am 26.04.2010 um 19:33 schrieb Werner Almesberger:

> Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>> That also raises more general questions:
> I asked Joachim. I hope I got the details right:
> - Openmoko Inc. still pays for the domain and the
>  servers.
> - The domain is owned by Openmoko Inc.
> - the name servers serving the domain are Harald's
>  or from the Netfilter project
> - As far as I could puzzle this out, the servers are owned by
>  Openmoko Inc., however, Harald and/or Gismo would get notified
>  if anything was to happen to the servers.
> - The servers are managed by Joachim and Gismo, in
>  their spare time. (The physical machines are at Hetzner.)

Thanks for figuring this out - and many thanks to the volunteers to
keep the infrastructure running! Please let us all know if you need

Some of us who are for a long time in the Linux handhelds ecosystem
may remember the moment approx. 5 years ago when Sharp did pull the
plug from the Zaurus forums and project pages. Some fast guys were
able to copy many files from the Googe cache but the Wiki war mostly