QtMoko v22

swoody swoody at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 27 19:59:32 CEST 2010

> I have also implemented power management for locked/unlocked screen. If
> you
> set intervals to 0 in "When locked" mode - it will not be used and Qtmoko
> will
> use suspend intervals based on power source. This feature is still quite
> experiment and i think sometimes it does now properly.

I upgraded via the method you suggested last night. I'm happy to say it
does seem less buggy initially, I'll have to play with it a bit more to
really test out the new changes.

There's one minor thing I noticed with the new power management function.
When on battery, the power manager defaults to the 'When locked' option.
When I then plug in the phone it switches to 'On Battery' instead of
'Plugged In'. Not sure if we still have to restart QTMoko after plugging
in to switch to the 'Plugged in' mode by default, or if this is a bug with
the new setup. Again, this is very preliminary usage, so I'd still like to
try it out for a while with different circumstances and see how things go.

--
Steve Woodruff
swoody at ubuntu.com
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/swoody