Re: QtMoko v22

Bart. uzi18 at
Tue Apr 27 22:41:11 CEST 2010

Ok one bug - have Message Icon on Home screen with info "SMS Full" - looks like smses are not deleted from sim.
System Info shows  25 smses used/ 0 free. How to easy delete all of them just from sim? " When locked" kicks ass. Best regards.Bartlomiej i have still problems with qt/qtmoko compilation on x86_64 and need it to develop on qtmoko :( Dnia 27 kwietnia 2010 21:23 Bartłomiej Zimoń <uzi18 at> napisał(a):
Looks like need to upgrade to v22 - i'm on shr now because of no rcv smses on QtMoko ;/
Thx Radek!
Dnia 27 kwietnia 2010 19:52 "Gand'" <gandalf at> napisał(a):
I'm also using kernel 2.6.32, and there is no problem with it (if you except the poor battery life ...)
On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:15 PM, Radek Polak <psonek2 at> wrote:
On Tuesday 27 April 2010 17:00:52 Yann SLADEK wrote:
> What are the annoying bugs you're talking about ?
> I'm on v21 (or v20 I don't remember but 2.6.32 kernel) for a month now and
> I didn't see any regressions (touchscreen is smoother, speed has been
> improved, etc..)
Oki, nice to hear it.
> The only weird thing I got is a poor battery life (24h
> max) althought I have a buzzfixed GTA02 (the battery goes up to 80h with
> SHR for example). I did the modification of the right file but I have the
> same behaviour than with Android who didn't implement the software fix.
I have #1024 fix since Saturday, but havent tried it yet. But in the Modem AT
logs it seems ok. This is my log line after modifying DeepSleep to yes:
Apr 27 18:08:53 neo Qtopia: AtChat :  T : "AT%SLEEP=4"
if it was not active you should get AT%SLEEP=2. But maybe the command has to
be issued also after resume. I'll have to check if it's correctly
Openmoko community mailing list
community at community mailing listcommunity at lists.openmoko.org community mailing listcommunity at lists.openmoko.org