Ventura Debian package? [Re: ventura upgrades]

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 05:25:22 CEST 2010

Hi,

Mikael Berthe wrote:

> Do you know if somebody has built a Debian package for Ventura?
> It looks like ewebkit is missing as well on Debian.

  I don't know. Though I'm willing to help if someone attempts this. I tried
making a deb for intone, but it didn't quite work out right.
  ewebkit is a requirement, as is ca-certs for https pages. It seems to me
that debian lags when it comes to EFL related packages - though there have
been attempts to get EFL going on debian. I'm not current with my
information though - so things could have changed.