[Shr-User] [Community Updates] 2010-08-01 is out

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 13:46:17 CEST 2010

2010/8/4 Patryk Benderz <Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl>:
> Thanks guys! Although QtMoko v24 was released and described in June:

That's why it says there has been no new releases since last update,
and reports on what's happening regarding the future release :)

I think the distribution parts do not need new releases to be
included, if there is just something newsworthy going on. I thought (I
was the one adding the QtMoko section) that the permanent switch to
2.6.32 in QtMoko sounds interesting, and found also the bit about new
theme being available.