Problem converting maps. was: MC Navi 0.2.10 released

Thomas Franck thomas.franck at
Thu Aug 12 13:34:40 CEST 2010

> I don't speak about europ.osm, i think your are to optimistic! :)

I was under the impression that we need the "continent" boundary so that
the map for the countries can be made..

> "Error opening file!"
> And by the way it is not a matter of not being able to open the file
> because
> "cat france.osm" works for me.

I wonder if osm2mcmap needs the osm file in a special place.. or name..
but I also renamed europe to map (as that is used in the instructions on
the website) and it gave the same error..

A paperless office has about as much chance as a paperless bathroom.