[wikireader] There are updates!

Jeff jcolbert at netins.net
Fri Aug 13 20:41:25 CEST 2010

They just posted the release, so it is not 2 months old. I finally got it
downloaded last night, but had some problems getting it loaded correctly. I'll
try again once I get home from work tonight. Also, screen keyboard seems to be
more responsive.

Also, I was able to flash a new boot rom that gives me a Hitchhikers Guide Dont
Panic splash screen.