Mail Wrapping

Gennady Kupava gb at bsdmn.com
Sat Aug 14 19:42:04 CEST 2010

Hi, Nikolaus,

First, thanks for your work on next generation of free hardware, I hope
to use it one day. Didn't came to conclusion how my next device should
look like exactly, and i'm ok with fr so far.

But about line wrapping - i am using web interface to read community-ml,
so no way to control my 'client' parameters.

To get idea how your mail look like in web interface, try this link:

http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2010-July/062609.html

I think many people may find your letters this way, and it's really not
easy to read sometimes.

Just a note, all this wrapping topic is not really serious problem.

Gennady.