[SHR-T] Images from 29th of May

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Tue Aug 17 12:01:48 CEST 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Thomas Zimmermann <ml at vdm-design.de> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag 22 Juli 2010, 10:33:58 schrieb Risto H. Kurppa:
>> Some things I've noticed that propably exist also in the latest unstable
>> images: 1) Importing contacts from SIM sometimes imports only partial
>> number, the last digit is missing
>
> Can you send me the (uncensord) log while importing contacts of phoneuid in
> debug mode?

(summary of IRC discussion)

Cleared old contacts from Freerunner:
for i in `seq 1 1000`; do opimd-cli c delete $i; done

And imported with /etc/phoneuid.conf loglevel=DEBUG

Some contacts were truncated already when shown in SIM manager - and
also then imported with missing digits. Some had one, some even four
digits missing.

By looking at the logs I found out that if the name has ä, the number
is truncated...

-> Thomas promised to have a look.

Thanks already!