[SHR] toolchain (again)

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 13:37:32 CEST 2010

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 04:09:05AM -0700, W. B. Kranendonk wrote:
> > it is not the right way to do it but you may try
> > downloading the old
> > OM toolchain, replace the opkg sources (then opkg-target
> > upgrade) with
> > the shr ones and pray :). I think for a first start in the
> > SHR world
> > until you have your new laptop it could work maybe.
> Praying is not my strongest, let alone most used, talent, but I'll give it a try for starters ;-)
> Boudewijn

You can also try newer toolchain from Angstrom

angstrom-next is using almost the same toolchain as we're, but wasn't
published for armv4t yet

or try to generate own sdk image with narciuss
sdk toolchain options are shown only after switching to "advanced" options,
but there is no option for angstrom-next..

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com