xrandr -o, left and xrandr -o right always rotate to the same direction

Benjamin Deering ben_deering at swissmail.org
Tue Aug 31 00:16:17 CEST 2010

Hello all,

Now that the touch screen input is being rotated along with the screen
in the latest SHR-U, I have been playing with omnewrotate.  Even with
the latest version, a few things need to be changed.  Using the other
accelerometer (/dev/input/event4) seems to work a lot better than the
default.

It still isnt possible to rotate the screen to the right, or to invert
it.  The image will be displayed upside down.  I don't know where to
start looking for the cause of this.  Any ideas?

Ben