Leaving the Openmoko community, new wiki-admin needed

Dr. Michael Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Tue Aug 31 16:19:59 CEST 2010

Hi Marko,

> I have previously worked as the administrator of the Openmoko Wiki for the last
> year. Unfortunately I have to announce that I will stop my involvement in the
> Openmoko community and so a new admin is needed.

Thanks for all the work you did!

> The reason for leaving is
> quite simple: I broke my FreeRunner last weekend at a party. Although I
> enjoyed my time with it I won't get another one. (Instead I'm getting an N900
> and hoping for MeeGo or Debian + FSO to provide a free OS for this device soon)

Excellent. Fortunately Nokia provided me with a development device,
so I'm in possession of an N900 since monday. Lets see whether we can pull
something off.

In any case, if you have some spare time, I'd appreciate taking a look at the
FSO wiki, which covers the feasibility of all kinds of anti-vendor-ports as well.

Best regards and thanks again,

Mickey.