Bluetooth Profile selection on Resume from Suspend (QtMoko v26)

Brian Kemp brian.kemp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 18:21:56 CET 2010

Hello all:

No clue if this is a known issue or not. I can file a bug if it is not.
(I'm not sure which tracker.)

I have a Plantronics Explorer 220 bluetooth headset. It supports Headset
and Handsfree BT profiles.

When I try to connect w/ Headset Profile in qtmoko v26, the connection
fails.
When I try to connect w/ Handsfree Profile, connection succeeds.

When I suspend the phone, and resume it, I must reconnect manually. I
assume that the phone is trying to reconnect to the plantronics headset
using the Headset profile.

Is the connected profile of my device saved on suspend, or simply that
it was connected?

--
--Brian Kemp
brian.kemp at gmail.com