No plans for fennec on the FR

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at
Fri Dec 3 13:17:42 CET 2010

2010/12/3 Delian <delian2 at>:
> Seems there's no hope of seeing a native FR version of fennec right now. [0]
> Well, we already have nice browsers so,  it's not a real big problem (IMHO).
> :P
> [0]

Well, Mozilla is not very famous of having much interest themselves in
building end-user binaries for Linux platforms. Distributions do that
for them, and similarly if Fennec will get mature at some point to the
point it's feasible to package it into distributions, we'll get them
through distributions that support FreeRunner's ARMv4, like Debian.