[debian] howto: rebuilding sgt-puzzles for the FR

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Tue Dec 21 06:25:55 CET 2010

EdorFaus <edorfaus at xepher.net> writes:
> I'm not sure if the former is practical for Debian, as I'm not sure if
> their systems are set up for having different patches/compile options
> on different architectures, but you could ask the arch maintainers I
> guess.

I don't really like the idea of having freerunner specific patches
only in the armel architecture. Similarly I don't really like the idea
of building separate binary packages just to include some patches. It
can't be that hard to have a command line switch to decide the
behavior at runtime?
armel architecture.