[ANN]: GTA04 (Beagleboard inspired Openmoko Upgrade) - Early Adpoter Program

SZENTE Balint balint at szentedwg.ro
Wed Dec 22 12:11:31 CET 2010

Hello!

At first of all I would like to thank you for your efforts. It's good
to see that the GTA04 project is progressing well.

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 09:58:06 +0100
"Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller" <hns at goldelico.com> wrote:

> The idea behind such chips is to send sound and RDS messages to your
> FM car radio. I.e. have your radio display a caller ID or navigation
> hints.

I think this is a very good idea. I personally would be interested in
the transceiver one, if the price difference is not significant.
Can you give a rough estimation of the price difference between the
Si4721 and Si4705?

Thank you.

Regards,
Balint SZENTE