[ANN]: GTA04 (Beagleboard inspired Openmoko Upgrade) - Early Adpoter Program

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Wed Dec 22 20:48:42 CET 2010

2010-12-22 at 19:29 Cedric Cellier
> -[ Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 09:58:06AM +0100, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller ]----
> > The idea behind such chips is to send sound and RDS messages to your
> > FM car radio. I.e. have your radio display a caller ID or navigation hints.
>
> The n900 from Nokia does just this.
> Apparently they didn't care if it's allowed or not :)

maybe we can just put a disclaimer and/or disable that feature in software by default.
(a patch or option in a file could switch that feature in operative mode)

btw I'm interested in usb host/guest switch mode... will gta04 support that like the current gta02 does? usb2 or 1.1?

as a final note I think it could be interesting to put a compatible connector or an optional adapter/cable to couple the gta04 with the tablet/keyboard options made by always innovating ie: replacing their mid device with the gta04
(or at least keep open the possibility to connect any external bigger display and standard keyboard)
--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.