Qi vs U-boot (was Re: QtMoko v30; UBIFS; can't boot)

Ben Thompson ben at thompson.org.uk
Tue Dec 28 07:13:25 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 06:04:12AM +0300, Ivan Matveev wrote:
> Hi Gennady!
> Lets burn some linux.org.ru style flame!

Hello Everyone

Would I be correct in thinking that we are will all need to use u-boot
anyway one day as Qi is only compatible with the GTA2?

If we are moving to the GTA4 from Dr. N, I suppose we might as well
start dusting off our old u-boot configs and re-learning how it all
works.

By the way, does anyone else have any examples of the environemnt.in
config which they would like to share? I have tried to boot SHR using
Gennady's version but it did not work for me. It seemed to boot the
kernel but X did not load for some reason.

Thanks

Ben