psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Dec 30 16:40:23 CET 2010
new stable qtmoko release v31 is now out. You can download images for SD card
and NAND flash from sourceforge  and sources from github .
QtMoko is distribution for Freerunner based on debian rootfs and qtopia phone
stack and GUI. For more info please see  and .
Changes since previous version:
- fixed invisible call button in finximod theme (Joif)
- translated to French (Gregoire Juge)
- updated Danish translation (Ole Carlsen)
- better layout in docked keyboard
- commented completion strip in docked keyboard
- VT not switch to graphics which fixes X hang in VT_WAITACTIVE (Gennady+Me)
- fix QX crash after pause/resume
- using openssh-server instead of dropbear again
This is first "stable" release based on kernel 2.6.34. I think nearly all
regressions to andy-tracking 2.6.29 are fixed so i will tag last commit with
2.6.29 support and will merge 2.6.34 support in master.
Docked keyboard (the one suitable for terminal) is now much better. It has
same layout as in SHR, which means you will have cursor keys on main screen.
The completion strip was IMO quite useless and wasted only space so it's now
As for the VT fix (or hack ;-) it's now possible to use any X server with QX.
So you can install full xserver and use it instead of Xglamo which is default.
So happy new year!
More information about the community