[UK] Experience with Vectone SIM?

Neil Jerram neiljerram at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 01:08:34 CET 2010

I noticed today - http://www.vectonemobile.co.uk/ - what looks like an
excellent PAYG deal for the Freerunner in the UK, because for £5 per
month it means you can leave your GPRS on all the time, for random
small bits of internet usage.

I've sent off for one of their SIMs, but I wonder (1) if anyone else
already has experience with them, and (2) if there is any existing
support for tracking GPRS usage and alerting or disconnecting when it
reaches a configured total.

(I have no connection at all with this company, so apologies if this
might sound like an advert.  Also apologies if there are actually lots
of similar offers like this already well known, and I've just failed
to notice them before.)

       Neil