Good evening to everyone

Stefan Monnier monnier at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri Dec 31 21:03:30 CET 2010

> 1/ USB Host is not working in v30, v31 (in v26 is). Dmesg says "unable
> to enumerate device". I was trying to connect USB flash drive, BT dongle
> and USBtoRS232 converter (With PL2??something chip) - all these were
> working on v26.

The FreeRunner's USB port can be switched from device to host separately
on the data and power pins, so my guess is that you set its data pins to
host mode but left the power in device mode, which means that the FR
will not provide power via USB but will expect to pull power from it
instead (this is typically used together with a tweaked USB hub powered
from a power brick).

        Stefan