psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Feb 4 23:47:11 CET 2010
new images version 19 of QtMoko on debian are out now! You can download from
here . QtMoko is stable distribution for Openmoko Freerunner phone. For
more info visit our homepage , For source code check ,
Here is list of changes from v16:
- Spain translation (Esteban Monge)
- Fixed compiling on systems with QT 4.6
- Fixed freeze while removing wifi-settings (Jeroen Nijhof)
- Fixed bing fonts in SMS email and others (Jeroen Nijhof)
- Fixed saving suspend interval in power management (Jeroen Nijhof)
- NeronGPS and Arora in default instalation
- Removed some demos and not working apps
- QX now suspends on call or when SMS arrives
- Workaround for incomming SMS bug
- Two kernels. Slow with debug, fast with nodebug
- Fixed web browser crashes
- Downgrade to QT 4.5.3
I have decided to do version 19 and skip 17 and 18. The reason is that i did
experimental kernel named v17 which could be confusing and i want to reserve
v18 for version with 2.6.32 kernel.
As for the changes - credits go to Jeroen for fixing bugs and Esteban for
translations, thanks a lot!
There were some troubles with QT 4.6 so for this release they are gone, but i
hope they will be back soon.
I am now also providing two kernels - one vanilla andy-tracking with debugging
stuff and one with stripped config. The first one is slow but stable. The second
one is fast, but for me it had problems with switching to QVGA (WSOD) and
sometimes wifi does not work (Suspend/resume can fix it). You can
decide which one you want to use. Just flash your favourite kernel (for jffs
image) or change the symlink in /boot (for SD card image).
Last important note on incomming SMS. I did quite dirty hack that displays on
homescreen text "1 missed sms", if modem registers new SMS but Qtopia mail
does not receive it correctly. In this case you have to restart Qtopia (Qt
Extended) and the SMS should arrive. Please tell me, if it works for you.
and enjoy new version
More information about the community