QtMoko v19

Michele Brocco ssj2micvm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 14:44:05 CET 2010

Thanks to both, radek and ghislain (and of course all the other people
contributed). I had troubles with the no-debug kernel as well. The
screen did not turn on at all and the system did not boot (using also
qi). The debug kernel worked flawlessy. Now I have both kernels
working thanks to ghislain's version.

Did someone of you guys experience troubles with qmokoplayer or other
programs? There seem to be some problems with the lib paths:

ldd ./165a8054b7fe206d5eb48b722581cc4b_qmokoplayer
        libqtopiagfx.so.4 => not found
        libmd5.so.1 => not found
        libqtopia-sqlite.so.1 => not found
        libqtopia.so.4 => not found
        libqtopiabase.so.4 => not found

setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH and running after it results into a
Segmentation Fault. Is that perhaps related to the qt downgrade?