AW: [CU] release cycle question

hab keen oh ne baba_melone at
Mon Feb 8 19:10:25 CET 2010

Good Idea. One month seems to be enough in my opinion.

Von: Patryk Benderz <Patryk.Benderz at>
An: community at
Gesendet: Montag, den 8. Februar 2010, 13:53:59 Uhr
Betreff: [CU] release cycle question

Hello Community,
looking back at release dates history of last few Community Updates, you
can notice several release delays. This might show, that present 2 weeks
release cycle might be too short. Current CU draft [1] is very good
example - already delayed 10 days.
    Although present release cycle is not hardly fixed on 2-week basis, but
rather flexible, I propose to extend "official" CUs release cycle to 3
weeks or even one month.
    What is your opinion, guys?

Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521