Symbian opensource...

giacomo `giotti` mariani giacomomariani at
Tue Feb 9 11:47:04 CET 2010

> Why? (And please don't tell "just because", I'm really interested in
> learning what benefit you imagine from running Symbian on the FR).
> Cheers,

-it is very well documented;
-it looks very fast  and well suited for freerunner;
-a new, very active and wide community is rising and joining/merging may
be very fruitful;
-a lot of software with source code (indeed compilable for freerunner)
seems to exist.

and, of course, because it can be done.

/_\ The ASCII		        Per comunicare in modo riservato:
\_/ Ribbon Campaign         gpg --keyserver \
 X  Against HTML                --recv-keys 20611EAD
/_\ Email!
Try to save your soul: